Wednesday, January 02, 2008



Random Updates

1. Day three of food poisoning: all systems go--I can manage to maneuver a bicycle sans projectile vomiting.

2. I am secretly protesting the false martyrdom of Benazir Bhutto. She ain't no saint--take it from her niece, who said so in the LA Times back in November.

3. If you thought Weezer was bad back in the day, don't buy the Rivers Cuomo home recordings, even if Pitchfork says it's good. I can imagine myself pulling a Christian Bale in "American Psycho"-style slashing to the tune of "Chess," just read the lyrics to know what I'm talking about.

4. The average Dutchman is now taller than the average American due to U.S. pollution. Also, cats have more sex because of global warming.

5. I just invented a new breakfast dish entitled "Grecian Surprise." Not because it contains Grecian Formula, but because it involves spanakopita.

6. The price of oil's reached over $100 per barrel today. Celebrate by watching "Who Killed the Electric Car?" and get real pissed.

7. Still trying to piece together just what happened during my Caribbean vacation. I'm not quite sure.

2 comments:

gjg said...

My own random updates:
1. My cats are unable to benefit from global warming, as they are spayed. Suckers!
2. I hope to finally have a blog up in the next day or two. I'll let you know.
3. Check out this neat artist:
http://www.ppowgallery.com/exhibitions/2007Heffernan/index.html
4. Can I please have a pony? I promise I'll eat my asparagus.

amityb said...

1. If lesbian koalas are having orgies for sport in Australia, anything's possible:
http://news.independent.co.uk/world/australasia/article2303027.ece
(crap this link is long, just google it)
2. Yesss. Can't wait for your blog my friend.
3. Yeah I saw one of her works in a recent Harper's and zoned out on it for the good majority of a plane ride.
4. No. And that's final young man.